Looking back at five decades of change, challenge, and growth in Ontario’s university sector.
The Future of Faculty Associations
- OCUFA at 50
- Faculty associations at the crossroads
- The Staying Power of Unions
- Solidarity in the Ivory Tower
- Neoliberalism and postsecondary education: A view from the colleges
- Taking the long view of Indigenous teacher education
In This Issue
Faculty associations must increase their community and political engagement to navigate a challenging new era.
Unions help build a fairer society for everyone – from factory workers to university professors.
The future of the university is … contingent?
Colleges are struggling with the same trends that threaten universities. By working together, college and university faculty can push back.
Exploring what Indigenous education can bring to our universities and our communities